The Global Scale-up Program is a unique pressure-cooker preparation program to make your venture ready for a winning product launch or a next round of investments.
The program is dedicated to venture teams in life sciences and medical devices who want to be maximally prepared for their scaling-up strategy. The program combines in-depth training and mentoring by serial entrepreneurs, marketing experts, and investors from the United States and Europe. Scaling-up involves finding a next investor, scaling-up with a (corporate) partner, and finding the best entrance strategy to new markets. Mentors can guide you through this complex decision process and connect you with experienced experts around the globe. Our experts provide you with honest feedback to push you further. The training program is part of a global proven Executive business program "BIO BUSINESS ENTERPRISE Program" of the University of California. Your will gain a valued certificate and become part of an international business network in California.
Part of the program is the Medical Technology Investment Forum(MTIF) and partnering with possible collaboration partners in the United States.
Goals of the program
- Learn how to strategize your market positioning and launch within 1 to years
- Know how to systematically look for the optimal market entry points for your business and select the optimal partner or investor
- Experience different techniques to get inside your US and European customers' heads and translate this to your venture branding and communication
- Quickly scan US market exploration in key regions for your venture
- Learn to think as a global formal investor and translate this to your own venture proposition
- Allows for personal access to a dedicated top-league global network in the United States and Europe to deepen and expand your global network
This international program is designed for companies who want to scale-up there venture in the sector Life Sciences or Medtech.
Oost NL is collaborating with RVO on the possibity for the Dutch SME's to qualify for a missionvoucher of max. € 1.500 per company (Conditions missionvoucher).
Health Holland - University of Maastricht- Hyphen Projects – Oost NL.