Oost NL has room for an enthusiastic Business Intelligence intern (32 - 40 hours) for our International team.
We are looking for a student with a go-getter attitude who wants to do an internship with the Business Intelligence team of Oost NL International. As an intern you will support the team with attracting new companies to the provinces of Overijssel and Gelderland. You will work intensively with companies and partners (knowledge institutions, branch organizations, governments, The Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency) and of course with your colleagues from Oost NL.
The start date is in consultation and the number of hours per week is 32-40 hours. You will receive an internship allowance per month of € 628,- for a full-time internship. In consultation you can work from home or at our office.
You will undertake the following activities:
- You support the business intelligence team of Oost NL International.
- You will contribute to the creation of bidbooks and value propositions with which we inform companies about the possibilities of establishing themselves in the Eastern part of the Netherlands.
- You prepare conversations that we have with foreign companies that are already established in the east of the Netherlands.
- You help us (with the help of the tool Gazelle.ai) to find interesting new companies that may want to establish themselves in the Eastern part of the Netherlands.
What do we expect from you?
- You are currently enrolled in a (relevant) HBO or WO education (e.g. International Business, Business Administration, Human Geography);
- You have a positive, proactive, solution- and result-oriented work attitude;
- Possess the ability to analyze and write well;
- You have a communicative attitude;
- You speak and write English fluently.
As a person you are...
- curious, inquisitive, goal-oriented, environmentally-aware, not afraid to pick up something new;
- socially involved and aware that social and economic interests are two different interests that from our perspective can go very well together.
How do we do our job?
The core values of Oost NL are commitment, honesty and resourcefulness. These principles are just as important to us as figures. Social return is paramount; we contribute to the economy and employment in Gelderland and Overijssel.
It is also important to us that you have a pleasant working experience. You can therefore count on attractive employment conditions and a flexible working environment. You get your own laptop and smartphone so you can basically work anywhere. With a work-from-home allowance there is a good work and private life balance. We have a nice arrangement for reimbursement of both commuting and business kilometers. Otherwise, you can of course also use public transport (this is 100% reimbursed).
About Oost NL
Oost NL is the development company for the provinces of Gelderland and Overijssel (Eastern Netherlands). We are a public company, have no commercial interest and occupy an independent position between governments, knowledge institutions and entrepreneurs.
Oost NL helps entrepreneurs in Gelderland and Overijssel to innovate, invest and internationalize. Our goal is to help with the growth of the regional economy and employment in Gelderland and Overijssel. We do this, among other things, by stimulating collaboration and knowledge sharing between entrepreneurs, guiding innovation projects, attracting (foreign) companies, developing campuses and open innovation centres and take risks in investing in promising and innovative companies. Oost NL has three business units (Capital, Business Development and International) each with a number of sector teams.
Do you want more information?
Please feel free to contact Christel Wieberdink via christel [dot] wieberdink [at] oostnl [dot] nl (.)
Want to apply?
You can upload your CV and motivation letter here.